If you're looking for a way to upload and insert a video as an artefact for your evidence or story of practice, then this article has everything you need to get sorted!
- Click the Add media button found just above the post or page editor.
- If the video you wish to add is already in your media library, then select the “Media Library” tab and skip to point 5.
- If you need to upload a video to your site, select the “Upload Files” Tab.
- Either drag and drop your video into the upload area or click the “Select Files” button and navigate to your file. Select your video file and choose “open”. The video will now be added to your media library.
- Select the uploaded video from the media library by left-clicking on it. A blue tick will appear in the top right-hand corner
- Click “Insert into post” in the bottom right-hand corner
- The video will now be added to your post or page