We've made it super easy to access your subscription and continue to edit and add new reflections
If your Edufolios subscription has lapsed then no-one can access your site any more and (worst of all) you can't continue to edit and add new reflections either.
We keep your data on our servers (safe and sound) and to access them again, all you need to do is log in and choose a new subscription type.
Here are the steps you need to follow
- Log into Edufolios as you would normally
Note: If you've forgotten your password you can reset it. See this article for more information: How do I reset my account password
2. You should then be taken to the membership levels page.
3. Select the subscription type you would like to activate on your account.
- Use the toggle at the top of the three boxes to switch between annual and monthly.
- Pro-tip: Annual is cheaper ;)
5. Make sure that your payment details are current and correct
6. Agree to the terms of service
7. Click "Submit and Check out"
8. You will be taken to a confirmation page where you can click the "set up your Edufolio" button to get back to it!