Welcome, welcome, welcome! You've just found the Edufolios community and we're super glad to have you here. This is a space to connect (7.4) with the other members of the tribe, to learn from one another (6.1, 6.2, 6.3), to share and collaborate and GROW (6.4)!
In this context, "community" is referring to any place in the Edufolios Help Center where you can post and talk to us. That include these forums, comments on articles in the knowledge base and your feedback.
To keep things all Prof 4.5, we'd like to ask you to read these guidelines before you start posting or commenting. We ask this of all of our community members and so if 4.5 starts to slip whilst you're busy busting out standard 6 through 7.4.you will be held accountable
We support an open and friendly environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another and Edufolios, act with good intentions, and use good judgement, and assume that others are doing the same. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Read through the “how to post” directions and follow them
- Relax and have fun!
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available Edufolios documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Edufolios, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Edufolios;
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason.
- Do not advise other community members to contact Edufolios Support unless they are posting about a bug or billing issue;
- Do not post or link to content that disparages Edufolios, its vendors, partners, or affiliates;
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion. You can recommend your app or solution in the community or a relevant community discussion where it provides a solution to the customer's question, however, you must be explicit about whether it is free or paid.
- Do not utilize or interact with the community in any way that violates the Edufolios Terms of Service;
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Guidelines, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Guidelines.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.