Instead of manually typing in your Professional Development hours into the Teachers Registration Board's Portal, you can now simply export your data from Edufolios and then import it into the Portal.
1) First you will need to make sure that you have attributed PD hours to all of your evidence posts. Remember that writing and reflecting on your readings, professional development training and teaching ALL count as PD hours. Make sure you add them up!
There are directions for how to do this here
The next job will be to export that data from your Edufolio into the TRB's JSON format.
2) Now head to the Teachers Registration Board and Log in to the Teachers Portal
3) Once logged in, scroll down and look in the bottom right hand corner. You are looking for the box that says "My Professional Learning History"
4) Click on "View/Add/Edit"
5) Once you are on the Professional Learning History screen you can scroll down to the bottom and find the "Import Learning Activities" option
6) Clicking on this will bring up an upload dialogue box.
7) Choose "Select File" and navigate to the Json file you exported from Edufolios.
8) Click "Open" in your file navigator and the Portal will Upload your document
9) It is ready when the progress bar goes green. Your PD Record should now be updated and you're ready to go!