- Click the Add media button found just above the post or page editor.
- If the image you wish to add is already in your media library, then select the “Media Library” tab and skip to point 5.
- If you need to upload an image to your site, select the “Upload Files” Tab.
- Either drag and drop your image into the upload area or click the “Select Files” button and navigate to your file. Select your image and choose “open”. The image will now be added to your media library.
- Select the image from the media library by left clicking on it. A blue tick will appear in the top right hand corner
- Click “Insert into post” in the bottom right hand corner
- The image will now be added to your post or page
But what about resizing the image?
Once the image is in your post you can adjust its size and alignment. Simply click on it find the image edit options. Click and drag the corners to re-size.