Whilst you’re writing in your Edufolio, and creating evidence for your teacher portfolio, you might like to play with paragraph and font settings, add links and more. Here’s a brief look into some of the key options on your text editing tool bar. This bar appears when you’re writing evidence posts or pages.
Articles in this section
- Media Library Screen
- How do I change the author of my content?
- Changing Image Layout
- Adding an Image Gallery / Slideshow
- How to insert page breaks in a Long Evidence Post.
- Attributing Images using captions
- How do I define the date of my Evidence?
- How do I change the menus on my Edufolio?
- How do I share content from other cloud storage / accounts (e.g. OneDrive or Google Drive)
- How do I make the front page of my Edufolio show my most recent evidence posts?