When you log in you will see your dashboard and, if you have a professional subscription, you’ll see your “Teacher Registration Details” Widget. If yours looks different to the image shown above then you might need to set it up.
To export your data:
- Click on the “View Analytics” button, or navigate using the “Analytics” menu then the “Teacher Registration” submenu, to access your Teacher Registration analytics.
- Scroll down to the section called “Export your CPD data” and set the “Start” and “End” dates you’d like to export data within. (Usually the beginning and end of your registration period – or as close to it!)
- Click the drop-down arrow next to “Choose file format?” and select. A word document (Docx) will look pretty, a CSV is useful if you’re working in Excel.
- Click the “Export” button.
- Your file will download and you can do with it as you will.